Get started FAST
Connect at Home
Our start-up package for unlimited internet includes your gateway, the first month of service, and a one-time set-up fee.
Sign up, plug in, and connect – it’s that easy
At Wireless Solutions, we use cellular technology to deliver unlimited broadband internet to your home or office and all your devices, from laptops to smart TVs to gaming consoles and more.
Internet access is part of everyday life. However, if you live in a remote or rural area (outside the suburbs or on a farm, mountain, or lake), it can be difficult to get reliable rural internet. We offer Unlimited Internet and unmatched Support: Enjoy unlimited wireless internet access, designed specifically for rural areas. Say goodbye to data caps and hello to seamless streaming, browsing, and more.
If you can get a phone signal, you can have wireless rural internet with Wireless Solutions.
- Easy to install
- Low equipment costs
- No credit checks. No contracts.
- Service available in most areas
- Supports multiple devices
- Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Faster and more reliable than a phone hotspot
- SIM card-only plans available for those with their own device
1. Select a gateway (device) based on your Internet and data needs. We are offering several broadband internet device deals and discounts for a limited time.
*For reference, an average single user uses 250-300GB of data a month. Learn more
“V-Red” 5G Cube
- Free 14 day trial
- Nationwide coverage
- Lease device equipment keeps startup costs low
- 5G Compatible
- Unlimited Data & Unthrottled
- High Speed Up To 200mbps
- No installation needed, plug and play
- 4K video streaming
- Excellent gaming latency
- Supports up to 64 connected devices.
No Signup Fee, limited time only!
$199 sign-up fee, then $119/mo. (MSRP: $450)
- 14 day money back guarantee
- No SIM card needed
- Virtual, multi-carrier network includes all the major carriers, so you can work, or play games from anywhere.
- 8 hours of battery life.
- 350GB to Unlimited Data
- Great for travelers, take to on vacation, or home use. Easily stream video while using other devices.
$125 sign-up fee, plans starting at $99/mo.*
- Free 14 day trial
- Dual-band for the fastest connection
- Select your carrier: AT&T or T-Mobile
- Data up to 1T/Unlimited
- Excellent paired with a 5G unlimited plan for heavy use. Supports gaming, streaming music or video, cloud services, and big downloads.
$299 sign-up fee (or lease for $99 down), plans starting at $119/mo.*
*Sign-up fee includes equipment and shipping.
View full device specifications
2. Choose your network (if needed): Check carrier coverage maps or use OpenSignal to determine the strongest carrier’s signal in your area. Your service plan is based on the amount of data you’ll need and speed. Monitor your data usage in our customer portal and add more data at any time without a penalty.
3. Start your service: Place your order. Your gateway will be shipped to you for free in days.
Have your own device?
Great! We offer SIM-only plans for those who already have a device. Simply choose a carrier and SIM plan best suited for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What speed can I expect?
Your speed depends entirely on how close you are to a carrier’s cell tower in your area. We have had reports of over 80 Mbps from those who are close to a cell tower to 5 Mbps for those who are several miles away.
What is de-prioritization?
As a direct consequence of the repeal of Net-Neutrality, carriers use “data de-prioritization” as a way to manage limited bandwidth in densely populated areas with high data consumption (cities, for example).
Users with higher data usage (e.g. streaming) may experience de-prioritization during peak times. Data de-prioritization is intended not only to allow lower data users to enjoy high speeds but also to ensure network bandwidth is available for emergency services and other high-priority traffic.
Fortunately, de-prioritization usually only occurs for short periods of time (a matter of minutes or hours), typically at the end of the billing cycle.
How does this service compare to a satellite service provider?
Satellite service is typically more costly and requires additional equipment. Satellite also has a higher latency, the delay in the signal, making it more difficult to share the signal with multiple devices. Finally, inclement weather and even some structures can affect a satellite signal.
What happens when I reach my plan data limit for the month?
If you have used all of your data for the month, you have two options: You can wait until the next month’s billing cycle when your data resets or you can call us to upgrade and get additional data.
Do I have to sign a contract? Credit Check?
There is no contract and no credit check, but there is a service agreement. This is a month-to-month plan. Each month you will pre-pay for your next 30 days of service. You may cancel your subscription with us at any time.