Internet Failover service provides 24×7 reliability, so your business never has to slow down or shut down
Never lose connectivity again
Failover provides reliable internet backup connectivity. When an outage occurs, the service automatically switches all of your network devices to a wireless backup source, moving from Wi-Fi to LTE.
With failover service, your business stays connected during network outages caused by damage to infrastructure, power outages, and other disruptions. Continuity is essential for retail, medical, law enforcement, transportation, and other technology-based businesses and those using POS systems for credit card payments.
Losing internet connectivity is frustrating and costly:
- Cloud-based applications are no longer able to function in real-time
- Employees unable to access data stored online or in the cloud
- Point-of-sale systems are unable to process purchases, resulting in lost revenue
- Video calls are impossible
- Productivity slows or stops entirely
- Additional costs incurred to repair or replace damaged hardware
- Lost trust in your business or service
Get Started With Internet Backup
1. Start your service: Place your order. Your gateway will be shipped to you for free in days.
2. Receive your Device: Directions will be provided for an easy set-up. As simple as plugging the device into the your modem (WAN).
Plug-and-Play Set Up
Simply plug in the device between your internet modem and your local network, then configure alerts, check usage, and more via the LTE Failover secure dashboard using a web browser.
Secure remote management capabilities
FREE Phone Technical Support
Professional technical support included
Over-the-air hardware firmware updates
How does LTE Internet Failover work?
Failover service works similarly to a smartphone. Your phone connects to Wi-Fi when possible; however, if the connection is weak or no Wi-Fi networks are available, it automatically switches to LTE. For Internet Failover, the benefits of a backup connection far outweigh the cost of downtime due to lost connectivity.