Wireless Internet Devices
$250.00 – $580.00
Our commercial grade wireless routers provide industry-leading 4G/LTE connectivity, Ethernet and Wi-Fi hotspot capabilities.
IBR600C Data Sheet (pdf)
Cradlepoint IBR600C Series Router (Leased)
The Cradlepoint IBR600C Series Router for IoT networks is a semi-ruggedized, cloud-managed LTE router, built for IoT and M2M applications. The IBR600C is a leased device that comes with NetCloud subscription that will be yours after 3 years with an additional 2 year subscription to NetCloud that can be extended. Includes also 24×7 enterprise support via Cradlepoint with a full warranty. If you choose to cancel your service within the 3 years, you must return the device to our office, to avoid and additioal charges .
Cradlepoint IBR600C series router provides a resilent, LTE connection ideal for use in high-availability, portable, or fixed uses.
Series is available with IoT NetCloud Service Plans, which provide features optimized for each unique deployment.
- Define policies through centralized, cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale.
- Gain fast, reliable connectivity with an embedded Cat 4 modem with dual SIM support.
- Expand working radius and IoT connectivity with secure, enterprise class Wi-Fi.
- Provide a semi-ruggedized, portable solution capable of enduring harsh environments.
- Utilize Configurable GPIO ports and NetCloud Integrations for IoT applications.
- Customize and extend NetCloud Service functionality with NetCloud SDK and API.
- Integrate into an existing network with standards-based, VPN tunnel support and purpose-built IoT segmentation with NetCloud Perimiter.
- 3-years NetCloud subscription with optional renewal after 3 yrs.
- 24×7 enterprise support via Cradlepoint
- Limited lifetime warranty
Semi-Ruggedized IoT Solution
When coupled with the NetCloud IoT service plan, the IBR600C router provides a compact semi-ruggedized 4G LTE router solution for connecting and protecting IoT devices at scale. It is ideal for use in high-availability portable or fixed applications such as surveillance cameras, digital signs, oil and gas monitoring, and parallel networking. With an extensive list of features, it can be confidently deployed in the field, in buildings, or in embedded systems to deliver complete visibility, security, and control of connected devices anywhere.
Robust Cloud Managed IoT Solution
For organizations requiring robust connectivity for IoT networks — with installed routers numbering from hundreds to many thousands — Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Service for IoT with the IBR600C router provides a comprehensive cloud managed network solution. When coupled with advanced IoT features, it provides troubleshooting and diagnostics with in-band and out-of-band management, extensive analytics and insights, and extensibility and integrations such as Microsoft Azure IoT Central. Cradlepoint’s NetCloud-managed IoT endpoints can be rapidly deployed and easily scaled to accommodate the diverse requirements of organizations.
Double Eagle Router
Double Eagle provides high-speed 4G LTE smart wireless router, 5G WiFi hotspot capabilities and supports dual SIM for failover making it a great choice for rural areas. It’s fully compatible with AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon and includes all U.S. bands built-in.
- Great for Rural Areas
- AT&T/T-Mobile or Verizon Compatible
- All US Bands Built-In
- Internal Antennas
- Dual SIM capability
4G LTE Module
High speed 4G LTE Router Including B66/B71 WiFi AC1200: 300 + 900 Mbps
Dual Sim Failover
2.4 Ghz and 5.8 Ghz for for a mix of speed and distance to meet your needs.
Make it portable with a 1900 mAh battery.
Wireless Devices Comparison Chart
E-mail, Phone & Ticketing Sytem